Amenities of Rivergate Mountain Lodge
We are the hidden gem of the Smokies! Local Sevier County Americans take pride in our Pigeon Forge Hotel family business! Conveniently located but hidden away at the same time we are in the perfect spot! Located right on the Little Pigeon River. We have all the hustle & bustle of being on vacation at the front door & the peaceful relaxing part needed for a vacation at your backdoor! Just a short walk from the famous Old Mill & Trolley Station, also just a short walk to the new LeConte Convention Center! All rooms have everything you need to have a great stay & wonderful vacation! So clean comfy & cozy you feel right at home! Stay with us & enjoy our Pigeon Forge!
- First to offer all non~smoking rooms in Pigeon Forge
- Double Rooms with two Queen Beds
- Honeymoon Suites with King bed & Large two-person Whirlpool Tubs
- Quiet, Sound Proof Rooms
- Beautifully decorated clean Rooms
- Private parking
- Beautiful view of the Pigeon River with your own *private balcony
- In room Microwave, Refrigerator ,Coffee pot, ipod radio, Hair dryer, Iron & Ironing board
- Kingsdown Pillow~Top mattresses
- Cable TV with remote control
- Free HBO
- Free WiFi
- Deck over the river
- Glass elevator
- Lounge balcony seating
- Garage for your *motorcycles & bicycles etc. (reservation only)
- Close to many attractions just a *short walk to the historic Old Mill, Trolley station, LeConte Convention Center & many more attractions and restaurants! Located between Redlight #6 and #7; right in the heart of Pigeon Forge!
- Pigeon Forge’s Wedding Chapel of Choice, Angel’s View Wedding Chapel! Give us a call to book your special package 1-800-758-6604!